« Home | Glad To Be Home » | Where's The Mood? » | Mission Accomplished » | Accidental Photo Shoot » | First Test Of The Trimester » | Network » | KL One-Day Trip » | Pascal & C# » | Week 5 » | Mortal Life, Immortal Stories » 

Friday, February 04, 2005 

Grooming

Went for a haircut this morning. In case you're wondering whether I am having a new hairstyle, the answer is no. Hehe. I'm not the type who likes to change my hairstyle. As long as my hair is short and neat, I'm more than happy already. My current hairstyle is just fun. A little bit of colouring (dye) on the head would be better still. :D

I had an appointment with the dentist this afternoon. Had some discomforts months ago (Yes, months ago...), which I presumed the decay of tooth. Was hoping I can still keep all my teeth should the condition is not that worse. Filling would do fine. So, me and my brother went at around 1.30pm. He also complained of toothache.

Bro went in first. After some while, the nurse called me in as well. Different room from bro's.

After 'positioning' myself on the 'operation chair', the dentist came in. He then proceeded to check my teeth. I thought he was having fun with my set of teeth as he kept poking and pricking them.

What a relief when the dentist told me my teeth was fine and ok. He advised me to use dental floss apart from brushing. Then he 'offered' to polish my teeth (with charges of course *roll eyes*). The whole procedure ended in less than 15 minutes.

Poor brother wasn't as lucky as me. Kekekeke. The dentist detected a decayed tooth and had no choice but to extract it. I did not know the whole procedure. But what I am sure of is that he came out of the room with one tooth less. :P

I went home happily at around 2.00pm. Not sure whether bro is happy or not. Afterall, I'm not the one who lost a tooth. Hehe.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health