Glad To Be Home
Home sweet home (again). Not much changes. It's only 2 months since my last trip afterall.
Well, as usual and as expected, the house is in a mess. :P I noticed some changes this year around compared to previous chinese new years. Everyone is actually starting to spring-clean the house already! And so that explains why the house is messier. Stupid me, for thinking no one is cleaning the house. Hehehe. *sheepish smile*
Mum finished all the tailor work, except her own clothes. This is also unexpectedly fast this year. She was baking cookies when I got home. Another miracle! Muahahaha.
Dad painted some parts of the house. Just the base only. Has yet to do the finishing touches.
And all-that-he-knows-is-eat-only brother is still ever so lazy. Ate whatever I brought back (i.e. 'bak gua' or BBQ pork). Cut short and highlighted his hair. What a surprise to me (the highlighted part I mean). He now wears a ring similar to mine, and also a shark teeth necklace. What a weirdo. Wakakaka...
Oh well, I'm just glad to be home.
Well, as usual and as expected, the house is in a mess. :P I noticed some changes this year around compared to previous chinese new years. Everyone is actually starting to spring-clean the house already! And so that explains why the house is messier. Stupid me, for thinking no one is cleaning the house. Hehehe. *sheepish smile*
Mum finished all the tailor work, except her own clothes. This is also unexpectedly fast this year. She was baking cookies when I got home. Another miracle! Muahahaha.
Dad painted some parts of the house. Just the base only. Has yet to do the finishing touches.
And all-that-he-knows-is-eat-only brother is still ever so lazy. Ate whatever I brought back (i.e. 'bak gua' or BBQ pork). Cut short and highlighted his hair. What a surprise to me (the highlighted part I mean). He now wears a ring similar to mine, and also a shark teeth necklace. What a weirdo. Wakakaka...
Oh well, I'm just glad to be home.