Blogging From A CyberCafe
In KL right now, blogging from a cybercafe. Just couldn't sit still in my sister's room. Hot, humid and bored. So here I am, in the cybercafe just 2 minutes' walk from the house.
Hmm, I think this is the first time I blog from a cybercafe. Nothing special, but still I think it's cool.
Got here before 11.00pm and the place was jam-packed. UTAR students obviously know how to fully utilize the services provided. Since it's my first time here, I didn't know that while waiting for someone to leave, I'm supposed to write down my name and wait for my turn.
While I'm stupidly looking around, a few people actually 'overtook' me. It was then I found out what was going on and proceeded to fill in my name. *Smack on the head*
The next half an hour was spent waiting for people to leave. I noticed most of the students here were playing WarCraft. The game seems to be the latest 'in' game. Even I am attracted to it. :D
Finally, I was given a card numbered "55" and went off happily in search of my designated PC. Guess what? It's the last PC in this cybercafe, and it is just next to the toilet. Wonderful~ Imagine the 'aroma' I get to smell all the time I'm here.
So here I am, blogging, chatting and trying to get more information for my interview later in the morning, while trying to take in less air. :P
Will be leaving soon. Going to make sure I have enough sleep before the interview. Wouldn't want to dozz off halfway answering my interviewer's question. Hehehe...
Hmm, I think this is the first time I blog from a cybercafe. Nothing special, but still I think it's cool.
Got here before 11.00pm and the place was jam-packed. UTAR students obviously know how to fully utilize the services provided. Since it's my first time here, I didn't know that while waiting for someone to leave, I'm supposed to write down my name and wait for my turn.
While I'm stupidly looking around, a few people actually 'overtook' me. It was then I found out what was going on and proceeded to fill in my name. *Smack on the head*
The next half an hour was spent waiting for people to leave. I noticed most of the students here were playing WarCraft. The game seems to be the latest 'in' game. Even I am attracted to it. :D
Finally, I was given a card numbered "55" and went off happily in search of my designated PC. Guess what? It's the last PC in this cybercafe, and it is just next to the toilet. Wonderful~ Imagine the 'aroma' I get to smell all the time I'm here.
So here I am, blogging, chatting and trying to get more information for my interview later in the morning, while trying to take in less air. :P
Will be leaving soon. Going to make sure I have enough sleep before the interview. Wouldn't want to dozz off halfway answering my interviewer's question. Hehehe...