Ants Attack
Ant - An annoying six-legged menace. Deserved to be 'quashed'.
That is precisely how I will define "ant" in the Oxford Dictionary if given the chance.
Gosh, they're really so annoying! Let me tell you why.
Bought 2 bottles of concentrated honey lime juice 2 days ago and left it on the table in my room. The bottle is like any other plastic bottle used to store concentrated juice and is tightly sealed around the mouth.
When I came back today, I noticed these menace happily crawling in lines on the table. Out of curiosity, I began to trace their movement. To my horror, they're all heading towards the bottles of honey lime juice which are still in the plastic bag.
I took out the bottles and found quite a number of ants crawling on the bottle. Some had just crawled out from the sealed mouth of the bottle! And they even had traces of honey lime juice on their mouth and body. I bet some of them even bungee-jumped into the juice. *hmphh*
Anyway, the bottles are now surrounded by a bowl of water to prevent those poor 'swimmers' from having another taste of the juice. :D
Instead, I'm treating them to yet another finger-lickin' good snack. I think we human call it 'ant killer'. *evil grin*
Bon appetit, dumb-ass!
That is precisely how I will define "ant" in the Oxford Dictionary if given the chance.
Gosh, they're really so annoying! Let me tell you why.
Bought 2 bottles of concentrated honey lime juice 2 days ago and left it on the table in my room. The bottle is like any other plastic bottle used to store concentrated juice and is tightly sealed around the mouth.
When I came back today, I noticed these menace happily crawling in lines on the table. Out of curiosity, I began to trace their movement. To my horror, they're all heading towards the bottles of honey lime juice which are still in the plastic bag.
I took out the bottles and found quite a number of ants crawling on the bottle. Some had just crawled out from the sealed mouth of the bottle! And they even had traces of honey lime juice on their mouth and body. I bet some of them even bungee-jumped into the juice. *hmphh*
Anyway, the bottles are now surrounded by a bowl of water to prevent those poor 'swimmers' from having another taste of the juice. :D
Instead, I'm treating them to yet another finger-lickin' good snack. I think we human call it 'ant killer'. *evil grin*
Bon appetit, dumb-ass!
Labels: University
heyy use d powder ant poison! it reli works! i exterminated all d ants at my place in jz abt a week...LOL =P so bad horr...
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:42 am
amy: It's the ants that are funny and cute...not me, because they allow me to write so much about them. Hehehe. :P
They'll be even cuter if they quit eating my food!
et: Yeah, I'm treating them the infamous powder ant killer.
Initially, they did not even care about the powder I left on the table. Instead, they prefered the honey lime juice. So I had the bottles of juice put in the kitchen downstairs.
Then, I mixed a bit of sugar with the powder. Guess what, I think they liked it. *yummy*And now the ants couldn't be found anywhere in the room. God knows what happened to them. Muahahaha...
Posted by
raymond |
4:23 am