Genting Highland
It's confirmed. I'm going to Genting. Yippie! *peace sign*
We booked 2 Theme Park Hotel rooms, 10 of us sharing altogether. Wanted to have a room only, but in the end we agreed to have 2 since we want to have a good night-sleep.
3 days 2 nights. Some people would complain that the duration is a bit long, considering the activities you can do up there - theme park (outdoor/indoor), casino (if you're above 21), err...I guess that's all. :P Oh well, if you want to include the not-so-popular activities such as cinema, Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum, bowling, karaoke, then perhaps more time could be spent. Afterall, Genting is famous for its theme park and casino. :D
I won't be able to enter the casino yet as my 21st birthday is 2 months away. So the only place I'll enjoy myself is the outdoor theme park. There's a new thrill ride since my last trip there. But I'm still thinking whether to risk my life on the ride. I'm the faint-hearted type; wouldn't want to die hanging on the roller coaster. What an eerie sight. :P
Most probably I'll just take my own sweet time and suck as much cool air as I can up there. I'll also make full use of the room rental and sleep the day away. Hey, that's the purpose of going to Genting what. Maximum leisure. Muahahaha... life's so good!
We booked 2 Theme Park Hotel rooms, 10 of us sharing altogether. Wanted to have a room only, but in the end we agreed to have 2 since we want to have a good night-sleep.
3 days 2 nights. Some people would complain that the duration is a bit long, considering the activities you can do up there - theme park (outdoor/indoor), casino (if you're above 21), err...I guess that's all. :P Oh well, if you want to include the not-so-popular activities such as cinema, Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum, bowling, karaoke, then perhaps more time could be spent. Afterall, Genting is famous for its theme park and casino. :D
I won't be able to enter the casino yet as my 21st birthday is 2 months away. So the only place I'll enjoy myself is the outdoor theme park. There's a new thrill ride since my last trip there. But I'm still thinking whether to risk my life on the ride. I'm the faint-hearted type; wouldn't want to die hanging on the roller coaster. What an eerie sight. :P
Most probably I'll just take my own sweet time and suck as much cool air as I can up there. I'll also make full use of the room rental and sleep the day away. Hey, that's the purpose of going to Genting what. Maximum leisure. Muahahaha... life's so good!
Labels: Travel / Going Places