« Home | Poor Service and Management » | Where Are My Mails? » | On Leave » | Time To Say Goodbye » | Relax & Enjoy... » | My First Snorkeling Trip » | Cuti-Cuti Malaysia » | It's Been A While » | Painful Lah » | Haze » 

Thursday, September 22, 2005 

Industrial Training Presentation

My fate has been decided. Industrial training presentation will still be on 19/10. My supervisor won't change it no matter how I pleaded.

There goes my first 2++ weeks of break, spinning cobwebs in Melaka. Might even start to rot if life gets too boring. *bite fingernails*

I just don't like the idea of wasting time here while I can have a longer stay in Kuching. 6 weeks' break turning into 3 weeks. Sad sad. *sigh*

Oh well, life goes on. Hmmm, anybody care to stay in Melaka with me till then? :D

Labels:

wah sui la... limpeh got place to tumpang liao muahaha... limpeh will stay at mlk till limpeh found a house to rent.. jiu si an neh la

mann!!! dat's cruel of him! bleh ~ >_<

ah wang: Wow, now I get to collect rental from you. Wakakaka.

grim reaper: Ya, sure sure. When are you off to Bangkok? Eh, buat aper kat sane?! Hehe.

angelic-scamp: Ya lor. Ok give you chance to beat him up. Go go go! Muahahaha...

go screw his/her backside...!

cywings: No point la, still have to present on 19/10. And who knows what I'll get after the screw-ing. Kakaka...

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health