« Home | Relax & Enjoy... » | My First Snorkeling Trip » | Cuti-Cuti Malaysia » | It's Been A While » | Painful Lah » | Haze » | Convocation » | Back... » | I'm Heading Home! » | Hmmm... » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

Time To Say Goodbye

Day 4

Woke up at 6.30am and packed as I had to leave the island at 7.30am. After breakfast, I was transported to a jetty and boarded a ferry en route to the Syahbandar jetty at Kuala Terengganu. The sea transfer took about 75 minutes.


Bye Bye Resort...


Was then given a brief tour of the town by the travel agent. It was weird to see people working on a Sunday. And you could actually count the number of kopitiams in town. It is visible that the majority of the population is Malay. Had a glimpse of Chinatown where all the shops are owned by Chinese (of course, else it won’t be called Chinatown).


Bye Bye Beautiful Scenery...


Well, that’s all about my relaxing trip to Redang. Too bad I did not get the famous keropok lekor, I heard it’s really nice.


Bye Bye Lizard...


When I returned to the company, a few of colleagues enquired whether I dyed my hair (even though I had it colored a month ago) and commented I look darker. It must have been the sea water and the hot sun. ; )


Bye Bye Squirrel...

Labels:

BABI!!! go redang never tell... I WANNA GO!!!! ToT...

memang babi... why never catch some fishes back?? wahahahaha =P

eH pig, hows life? my presentation's tmr and after that gonna die hard for finals... you happy la right? everyday work dy then go lepak with colleagues. hmmPh :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health