Cuti-Cuti Malaysia
Been wanting to post this up since last week. Too bad I can't find time to do it, not until now. It's going to be a long post, so I decided to split it up. Happy reading.
As I’ve mentioned, I took the 2 days after National Day off. I was having a great time of my life holidaying in Redang!
Went with 3 other colleagues. They had in fact planned for the trip for quite some time, and I was invited to join in at the last minute. The whole trip cost around RM 600 inclusive of 4D/3N stay at Redang Kalong Resort on twin sharing basis, air/land/sea transfer, all meals (breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner) and 2 daily snorkeling trips.
I took the opportunity to renew my MAS Grads card to enjoy the 50% discount on all domestic flights booked 7 days prior to the flight. It used to be at 25% discount but MAS changed its policy since August. So I managed to get my return ticket from KL – Kuala Terengganu at less than RM 200. A good bargain actually. And now I don’t have to worry about the expensive Chinese New Year air fare.
Oh ya, talking about snorkeling. Initially I had the doubt of whether I would be able to see anything when I’m underwater since I do not have perfect eyesight. And so I got myself a pair of trial contacts. The process of putting the contacts on was a pain in the ass. I took around ½ hour in the optometry trying to wear them. And guess what? I lost one side of the contact when I was taking it off at home. I just couldn’t find it no matter how hard I tried. In the end, I gave up and decided not to get a new one since it’s so troublesome. :D
As I’ve mentioned, I took the 2 days after National Day off. I was having a great time of my life holidaying in Redang!
Went with 3 other colleagues. They had in fact planned for the trip for quite some time, and I was invited to join in at the last minute. The whole trip cost around RM 600 inclusive of 4D/3N stay at Redang Kalong Resort on twin sharing basis, air/land/sea transfer, all meals (breakfast/lunch/tea/dinner) and 2 daily snorkeling trips.
I took the opportunity to renew my MAS Grads card to enjoy the 50% discount on all domestic flights booked 7 days prior to the flight. It used to be at 25% discount but MAS changed its policy since August. So I managed to get my return ticket from KL – Kuala Terengganu at less than RM 200. A good bargain actually. And now I don’t have to worry about the expensive Chinese New Year air fare.
Oh ya, talking about snorkeling. Initially I had the doubt of whether I would be able to see anything when I’m underwater since I do not have perfect eyesight. And so I got myself a pair of trial contacts. The process of putting the contacts on was a pain in the ass. I took around ½ hour in the optometry trying to wear them. And guess what? I lost one side of the contact when I was taking it off at home. I just couldn’t find it no matter how hard I tried. In the end, I gave up and decided not to get a new one since it’s so troublesome. :D
Redang, Here We Come!
Labels: Travel / Going Places