Relax & Enjoy...
Day 2 & 3
We talked about waking up early to watch the sunrise. Woke up around 7.00am, and the sun was already up. It was later that we found out we wouldn’t be able to see the sunrise as it is blocked by the mountains.
After breakfast, we went for our snorkeling trip at the Marine Park. I even spotted 2 large sea turtles while on our way there. Marine Park is actually a government-protected area. We’re not allowed to catch or destroy any marine life.
We talked about waking up early to watch the sunrise. Woke up around 7.00am, and the sun was already up. It was later that we found out we wouldn’t be able to see the sunrise as it is blocked by the mountains.
After breakfast, we went for our snorkeling trip at the Marine Park. I even spotted 2 large sea turtles while on our way there. Marine Park is actually a government-protected area. We’re not allowed to catch or destroy any marine life.
Welcome To The Marine Park
There were quite a number of groups from other resorts when we reached the park. The water was very shallow and I could see a lot fishes swimming near the surface. We were given breads to feed the fish. I saw different types of fish – big and small, rainbow-colored, black & white stripes, yellowish, bluish, long-tailed, big-eyed, etc.
When I fed them with breads, the fishes actually swam so near that I could count how many scales they have. I was avoiding one particular type of big, brown ugly fishes with mouth wide opened, baring sharp teeth. Who knows what harm they might do to me (e.g. losing a toe).
Gimme Some Finger Lickin' Toe *chomp chomp*
Some stupid fishes must have mistaken my hairy legs as logs with thousands of wriggly worms clinging on, because once in a while I would be harassed by them. I even got stung by a jelly fish and left a small lump on my thigh, which get itchy if I touch it.
Me At The Marine Park
I did not join the afternoon snorkeling trip. Was feeling dizzy after the morning trip. It felt as if I was floating on the sea. The whole afternoon was spent playing mahjong, ping pong, darts, carom, poker, watching Astro, having tea and enjoying the scenery.
After dinner, it was mahjong time again. We had beers and tidbits. When we got bored of mahjong, we had karaoke instead. And when we got bored of each others’ singing, we enjoyed the starry night and sea breeze.
Day 3 was basically the same as Day 2, except I fell asleep earlier thanks to the red wine that we brought along.
Labels: Travel / Going Places