« Home | Painful Lah » | Haze » | Convocation » | Back... » | I'm Heading Home! » | Hmmm... » | Again & Again » | Lessons Of The Day » | French Day Celebration » | Free Movie, Anyone? » 

Wednesday, August 31, 2005 

It's Been A While

Yeah, I know. Someone even commented on her blog that it's been a while since I updated my blog.

I 'lost' my usually-very-easy-to-access internet PC due to the office renovation. It is now temporarily placed in a meeting room. Whenever I open the door, everyone working in the room will tend to turn their heads. So you see, it's not a very good idea to use the PC while everyone else is looking at you. :D

So much has happened for the past 3 weeks.

My MMU supervisor came to visit me at the company. However, the visit was not such a visit afterall. Well, we did meet, not in the company but at the tower lobby. He just asked what and how I was coping, then passed me the evaluation form, and the end. He went off after that. Lame right? :P

Quite a number of new staffs joined the company. Got to know them when I setup up their computer profile. All very friendly indeed.

And I have more lunch mates nowadays. Don't really know how it happened, but the number keeps growing. We usually set lunch dates through email. Most of us are from different divisions/departments. So when we meet, there's sure a lot of chit chats and gossips and jokes and laughters. I must say I enjoy their company very much.

Another month to go before training ends. I'm taking the next 2 days off work and go "lepak" somewhere else. Will blog about it next week. Hehe.

Oh ya, Happy Merdeka everyone!

Labels:

Gee, that's so nice. A bunch having lunch break with ya and of course 2 days holidays! ANyway, have fun!

got take this opportunity to date girls or not...hahahaha...

yaiks... i tot u dun normally have lunch? i tot u only have one meal a day? i guess this means that u skip ur dinner then... or maybe u change ur diet plan? well... ppl do change... like cw he is not having 3 meals per day... strange rite? so amazed that how ppl can really change...

hey u didnt come down to utm wif the loreal team for sum conference? hehe

-youcan'tcme-: Thanks. I had a lot of fun!

anonymous: No girls to date, too bad. :P

chowhofun: Ya, I normally go on diet. Wakakaka. But it's not really nice to reject everytime someone dates for lunch. :D

et: Oh no no. They were there on 'business'. Small potato like me is not involved. ; )

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health