Happy Birthday Flo!
It's Flo's birthday today. Went for dinner with Flo, Won and Alister at Westwood. Had a big serving of fish and chips. Very full indeed. Oh ya, we gave Flo Zhang Dong Liang's CD and also a few badges for her bag. :P Happy birthday to you again, Flo!
Me and Alister caught up with Jan and ET at the open air market after dinner. Jan brought along her China trip photos; lots of them. And ET did not change a bit, still her usual cheery self. In fact, she reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. Hahaha.

I should head to bed soon. Going to have breakfast with Corina and Zen tomorrow. I think I'll have Sarawak Laksa then. Hehe.
Me and Alister caught up with Jan and ET at the open air market after dinner. Jan brought along her China trip photos; lots of them. And ET did not change a bit, still her usual cheery self. In fact, she reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. Hahaha.

I should head to bed soon. Going to have breakfast with Corina and Zen tomorrow. I think I'll have Sarawak Laksa then. Hehe.
HU?! ME?! HAPPY TREE FRIENDS??!?! *piak piak piak piak* *slaps ray around with a smelly ikan masin busuk*
hey im so cute..mana ada macam happy tree frens..HAHAHAHAHA jk :P hey uncle..macam u owe me one laksa leh...kkekekekeke u have till next thurs to langsaikan hutang yar! ;)
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:03 pm
et: Aiyo, Happy Tree Friends not cute meh? They're all very cute ler, but a bit violent though. Hehehe.
Huh? I got owe you laksa meh? *roll eyes* Thought you're the one who owes me a meal. Hiak hiak.
Posted by
raymond |
5:46 pm
thanks Ray, and thanks to WOn & Alister... The present surprised me a bit hehe, but the songs are quite nice.
thanks again!
Posted by
Florinna |
11:05 am
Florinna: You're welcome. ; ) Glad you like the present.
Posted by
raymond |
8:20 pm