Industrial Training < FULL STOP >
Industrial training is finally over.
I still remember my first day in the company, everything and everyone was new to me. I must admit it took me quite some time to fit in. 4 months down the road, I must say I'm very proud to be part of the big L'Oreal family.
I've learned and gained so much. Though I can't deny that the IT skill I acquired during my internship was minimal, I do not regret being placed there. My position as the technical support personnel allowed me to roam freely in the company, giving me the insight of how a big organization runs its business.
It was there that I had a clearer picture of what and where I want to be when I graduate. And definitely it won't be in the IT field anymore. Perhaps I shall share my thought on my future career path some other time.
Hmm, if there's one thing I'm going to miss, it would definitely be the friends I made. They are ever so caring and supportive. Imagine I had 4 farewell lunches! (with different groups of colleague of course). And it took me an hour last Friday just to say goodbye to them.
The moments we spent together - the lunch dates, the small talks, the sharing, the gossips, the jokes, the laughter. I'm so going to miss them.
I promised them I will keep in touch, and even pay them a visit in the near future. So they better get me more free products when I visit; that will be some time when my "stock" level is low. *evil grin*
Just kidding, ok. Anyway, this chapter of my life will always be a memorable one for me. What an experience!
I still remember my first day in the company, everything and everyone was new to me. I must admit it took me quite some time to fit in. 4 months down the road, I must say I'm very proud to be part of the big L'Oreal family.
I've learned and gained so much. Though I can't deny that the IT skill I acquired during my internship was minimal, I do not regret being placed there. My position as the technical support personnel allowed me to roam freely in the company, giving me the insight of how a big organization runs its business.
It was there that I had a clearer picture of what and where I want to be when I graduate. And definitely it won't be in the IT field anymore. Perhaps I shall share my thought on my future career path some other time.
Hmm, if there's one thing I'm going to miss, it would definitely be the friends I made. They are ever so caring and supportive. Imagine I had 4 farewell lunches! (with different groups of colleague of course). And it took me an hour last Friday just to say goodbye to them.
The moments we spent together - the lunch dates, the small talks, the sharing, the gossips, the jokes, the laughter. I'm so going to miss them.
I promised them I will keep in touch, and even pay them a visit in the near future. So they better get me more free products when I visit; that will be some time when my "stock" level is low. *evil grin*
Just kidding, ok. Anyway, this chapter of my life will always be a memorable one for me. What an experience!
Labels: University