Maths Is Fun (?)
Just finished my Systems Reliability tutorial. Almost got my head exploded. *wipes forehead*
It's maths, and I love maths. But 7 months off campus can make one's brain rust. And suddenly I'm face to face with derivative and integration again. I have forgotten most of the properties already. Took me some time to understand the whole thing by refering back to my foundation notes. :P
Well, maths is actually very interesting and people like Won will surely agree(Right, Won? :D ). Yeah, no doubt you'll get so fed up and frustated if you can't get the correct solution. But when you finally manage to solve the problem, it's very satisfying.
This will be my last maths subject before graduating. So gonna make sure I enjoy it. Too bad the lecturer is making the subject boring.
Ok, enough of maths as of now. My mind needs some rest.
It's maths, and I love maths. But 7 months off campus can make one's brain rust. And suddenly I'm face to face with derivative and integration again. I have forgotten most of the properties already. Took me some time to understand the whole thing by refering back to my foundation notes. :P
Well, maths is actually very interesting and people like Won will surely agree(Right, Won? :D ). Yeah, no doubt you'll get so fed up and frustated if you can't get the correct solution. But when you finally manage to solve the problem, it's very satisfying.
This will be my last maths subject before graduating. So gonna make sure I enjoy it. Too bad the lecturer is making the subject boring.
Ok, enough of maths as of now. My mind needs some rest.
Labels: University
eeww...i hate maths...haha
Posted by
Anonymous |
5:57 pm
hahah yes raymond. we both are maths freak. i love the magic in maths, too. if you see the "trick", then you see magic. lol. better stop before ppl whack me. =p
Posted by
ruiyun |
1:22 pm
hahahaha ah boi.. zai this subject punya kan koh liao bo.. nasib baik i already suffer finish this subject liao
Posted by
Ah WanG |
2:53 pm