« Home | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » | 2,000,000 Free Seats! » | The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already! » | Maths Is Fun (?) » | ICQ » | Sunny Day » | 2 Days And Counting » | Look What We Have Found » | So Far So Good » | Multiraces, Multinationality?! » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Christmas Is In The Air!

Went down to KL during the weekend to meet my brother who is holidaying now. KL shopping complexes are so filled with Christmas mood. Beautiful decorations, great music, and nice price tags too!

Too bad I don't have the chance to snap a few shots, because my brother did not bring his digicam. He was saying something like, "Aiyo, KL so crowded. Want to take care of wallet and handphone also difficult liaw, still want to bring digicam for what? Besides, I have camera phone ma, enough liaw la." -_- Oh well, he has his point though.

We didn't really visit many places. Only went to Midvalley Megamall and Times Square. I wanted to get a new pair of shoes and some shirts but couldn't find the one I like. So I came back to Melaka empty-handed the next day. :P

Bro is coming down this weekend with his friends. I'll be their tour guide. There's nothing much to see here, so I'm going to focus on the food. Yum yum~

Hmm, got to watch that waistline too.

Labels:

haha dude! no worries bout ya waistline le.. u still cant beat me for that! ;) enjoy da foods la... ^^

Stop pee-ka-boo'ing ppl when u go shopping! bleh!

-youcan'tseeme- : Wakakaka, had a great time pee-ka-boo'ing you. Don't lemme meet you again in KL, else I'm gonna kacau you again. Hiak hiak hiak :P

raymond, luckily you remember to add the last sentence. *phew* i'm so glad for you. muahahahhaha :p

swee won : Wah, gang up with angelic-scamp to bully me ar? No more x'mas present for you. Muahahaha *evil grin*

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health