« Home | What You Can Do When You're Bored » | Christmas Is In The Air! » | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » | 2,000,000 Free Seats! » | The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already! » | Maths Is Fun (?) » | ICQ » | Sunny Day » | 2 Days And Counting » | Look What We Have Found » 

Sunday, December 18, 2005 

I'm A Happy Lot.

Had a fantastic weekend with bro and his 2 friends. Brought them to places of interest like the Stadthuys, Portugese Settlement (decoration is not as nice compared to last year's) and Jonker Street.

The rest of the time was spent filling our stomach - beef bah kut teh, satay celup, chicken rice ball, chendol, ikan bakar, sotong bakar, etc. Let's just say we never leave our stomachs unattended. ; )

I managed to get myself a pair of shoes at MP. Tried like 4 pairs of sandals, but none of the shops have the size I wanted. In the end, I settled for the clog sold at Jonker instead. The cobbler specially made me a new pair with Y-shape strap because I did not like the existing horizontal strap. :D

And can you imagine 3 person buying 7 pairs of footwear in a day?! We just did that. :P

I also got myself a chinese traditional shirt (finally!). Dark blue in color. Like it very much (because it's nice and cheap)! Hehe.

Alright, enough bragging. I got to study for the AI midterm tomorrow. :(

eee..i wanna eat too! bring me!! haha yummy yum yummm :P

et : Haha. Okies, you come and I'll treat you to a nice bowl of chendol. :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health