« Home | Winter Solstice Festival » | I'm Glad... » | Everything Is Coming To An End... » | I'm A Happy Lot. » | What You Can Do When You're Bored » | Christmas Is In The Air! » | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » | 2,000,000 Free Seats! » | The Yuletide Mood Is Here Already! » | Maths Is Fun (?) » 

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 

Merry Christmas!

It's never too late to say Merry Christmas. Afterall it's only the 3rd day of Christmas. Hohoho.

I had my Christmas countdown at Geographer Cafe with Ah Wang and 2 of my ex-colleagues from L'Oreal who were holidaying in Melaka.



The 2 Monkeys Grinning At The Camera



My Dear Colleagues, CH and Jacy



We were lucky enough to win a hamper from the lucky draw session. There were chips, packet of peanuts, shandy and a some inedible items.



Our Very Messy Table


The countdown was great. It would had been better if there were more Christmas carols sung that night.

We proceeded to have roti bakar after the celebration before calling it a night. Met up CW,HM and Jason there. They were counting down at Portugese Settlement earlier.



Crispy Roti Bakar Coated With Kaya & A Generous Slice Of Butter



The Non-Bakar Bun Type :P



We went to Pizza Hut for lunch on Christmas day. Had the Mystical Mediterranean Feast combo meal. The casablanca spin rolls was good. The rest of the food in the meal was so so.



Mystical Moroccan Pizza



Greek Moussaka



Spanish Tortilla Chips


**No photo of the Casablanca Spin Rolls, because some hungry ghost gobbled them up before the picture was taken.

We wanted to go back to Portugese Settlement to take pictures, but for unknown reasons we did not go. I think it was the weather, err...or something else.

All in all, I had a great Christmas, though Santa did not visit me and my gifts are so little. :P And did I mention how much I love the gifts received? Thanks alot to you-know-who-you-are. ; )

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health