Winter Solstice Festival
The story began when Santa, err I mean, I was caught red-handed (on camera phone) while on Operation Pandan (trying to steal some pandan leaves from a family house near the pasar malam) few days ago.
Caught Red-Handed :PIt was done all for the sake of making a nice and yummy-licious syrup for the tang yuan (hereafter known as snowball, hehe).
In order to make a big pot of colorful snowballs, I had to add colorings to the dull-looking, white color dough. And so there was now white, red, yellow and green doughs!
Tadaa...Nice Leh *smirk*
In line with the yuletide mood, I decided to make candy-inspired dough just to add cheer to the tensed "campus season" a.k.a assignment datelines.
It's Not What You Think, No One's Having Diarrhea ; )Thank God I managed to recruit 3 elves from Santa's workshop to help with the work. In case you're wondering about their ears, they're from different sub-family as the pointed-ear ones. :D

The Elves From The Bespectacled Sub-family

Creative Work Of The Elves
Chief Cook In Action
Snowballs: "Helppp...We're Melting" -_-"
Yummy-licious Snowballs In Pandan-flavoured Syrup
The whole process of making snowballs took us about 3 hours, and it only took us less than 30 minutes to finish the whole pot of snowballs. 0_o
Oh well, what to do. They were simply too delicious. Muahahaha.
Nice?
Nice Right? :P
Labels: Festive
Eee... nice la!! Where u guys get so many colors wan?? I made also n posted it up my blog. :D Only red n white though... the dough i bought from pasar malam...
Posted by
Audrey Reiko |
7:24 am
Yummy! I also wan!
Posted by
Anonymous |
8:31 pm
audrey: Hehe, I actually brought the coloring back from my hometown. So I ended up having colorful snowballs. ; )
-youcan'tseeme-: If you come down to Melaka, I promise I'll make you a bowl of snowballs. How's that? :D
Posted by
raymond |
3:17 am