4 Days To CNY
The new home PC is finally here! Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, 1 GB RAM, DVD ROM, DVD burner. So much better than my Melaka PC. Hmphh. Oh ya, the system comes with hypertrading as well. I heard the term a zillion times but don't really know what it means.
Get this, reason my bro wants hypertrading: so that he can generate some stupid graph or map or plan. I don't know. He's a weird guy. :P
Oh well, at least now there's no more 3-second delay when replying an instant message. No system hang when logging into blogger.com. Muahahaha.
I shall attempt to 'kidnap' the CPU when I'm going back to Melaka. *evil grin*
I have been mum's slave for the past few days. Her chauffeur to get CNY goods, her indonesian maid to clean the house, her chief chef in the house (applicable to daily meals, getting ingredients and making biscuit). But of course got cabut out to take some fresh air lah. Met friends, played a few rounds of mahjong, had my haircut.
Every year when CNY is around the corner, I have to admit that people in Kuching are just too rich. Why? Because firecrackers never fail to light the night sky every evening. As early as 2 weeks before CNY ok?!
I'm not complaining of course. I'm just amazed by the spending power of the local people. Hehe. In fact, I'm always delighted to see firecrackers going off. I don't possibly think you'll experience anything like this anywhere in Malaysia outside Sarawak. I'm sure it's going to be another cny full of smoke again this year.
Speaking of firecrackers, I probably should worry about the stockpile of firecrackers (bro's) stored under my bed. I might be blown up when asleep.
Now I understand why my bro never keep them under his bed. -_-"
Get this, reason my bro wants hypertrading: so that he can generate some stupid graph or map or plan. I don't know. He's a weird guy. :P
Oh well, at least now there's no more 3-second delay when replying an instant message. No system hang when logging into blogger.com. Muahahaha.
I shall attempt to 'kidnap' the CPU when I'm going back to Melaka. *evil grin*
*~*~*
I have been mum's slave for the past few days. Her chauffeur to get CNY goods, her indonesian maid to clean the house, her chief chef in the house (applicable to daily meals, getting ingredients and making biscuit). But of course got cabut out to take some fresh air lah. Met friends, played a few rounds of mahjong, had my haircut.
Every year when CNY is around the corner, I have to admit that people in Kuching are just too rich. Why? Because firecrackers never fail to light the night sky every evening. As early as 2 weeks before CNY ok?!
I'm not complaining of course. I'm just amazed by the spending power of the local people. Hehe. In fact, I'm always delighted to see firecrackers going off. I don't possibly think you'll experience anything like this anywhere in Malaysia outside Sarawak. I'm sure it's going to be another cny full of smoke again this year.
Speaking of firecrackers, I probably should worry about the stockpile of firecrackers (bro's) stored under my bed. I might be blown up when asleep.
Now I understand why my bro never keep them under his bed. -_-"
Labels: Festive
fuyoo.... new pc... can show off liao loh...
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:47 am
wowwee new pc! haha gimme :P happy beearliered cny! come visit ya :D
Posted by
Anonymous |
11:50 am
hyperTHREADing la...
means the processor processes 2 threads paralelly...if i remember correctly.
ah boy ah...mana pergi u study punya OS?
haha happy cny!
waiting for your kolok mee. hahaha.
Posted by
Anonymous |
4:55 am
chowhofun : tarak show off la. Hehe.
et : happy cny to you too. come over to my place as well. ; )
howzan : how good of you to remember what you have studied. Haha. Happy cny to you too!
Posted by
raymond |
11:32 pm