« Home | A Lecturer's Advice » | Online Course Registration » | Merry Christmas! » | Winter Solstice Festival » | I'm Glad... » | Everything Is Coming To An End... » | I'm A Happy Lot. » | What You Can Do When You're Bored » | Christmas Is In The Air! » | The Coolest Jingle Bells Songs » 

Saturday, December 31, 2005 

The End Of Year 2005

What a great time to check on the resolution I made at the beginning of this year.

Let's see which resolutions I managed (and did not manage) to achieve:

A good company placing for my Industrial Training
Got that and enjoyed the 4 months there.

New handphone
I'm still using the old Nokia 2100 my sister gave me. *Sigh*

Trip to Genting Highlands and/or Redang Island
Surprisingly, I visited both places. Read about it here, here, here, here and here.

A Canon digital camera
I still dream about having one in my dreams. :P

A Swatch
My precioussss.

Christmas in Singapore
Next year's resolution, perhaps?

Lose some weight
Lost and gained, lost and gained. How? Considered half-achieved then.

Maintain a good CGPA
I think I did.

A wonderful 21st birthday bash
No fancy birthday party. But I'm very happy with what I got.

More money to spend
I should have scraped this long time ago. -_-"


Alright, time for bed. I shall think of next year's resolution in my dream later. ; )

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health