Online Course Registration
Did my very last online course registration for the subjects I'm taking next trimester. No 8 am classes, no Friday classes. Perfect!
The process was smooth. Registration started at 9 am, and I managed to get mine done in about 30 minutes' time. In fact, it was the fastest registration I have ever done throughout my campus life.
At least I got all the timeslots I want. In the past, we had to endure the long wait due to slow connectivity. Words like "oh shit" kept appearing on chat window (We like to have conference during registration) because we were struggling to get the slots we wanted. In the end, we even had to re-arrange the timetable due to full capacity. How troublesome.
So, I guess this should be an online registration worth remembering then, agree? :P
The process was smooth. Registration started at 9 am, and I managed to get mine done in about 30 minutes' time. In fact, it was the fastest registration I have ever done throughout my campus life.
At least I got all the timeslots I want. In the past, we had to endure the long wait due to slow connectivity. Words like "oh shit" kept appearing on chat window (We like to have conference during registration) because we were struggling to get the slots we wanted. In the end, we even had to re-arrange the timetable due to full capacity. How troublesome.
So, I guess this should be an online registration worth remembering then, agree? :P
Labels: University