Back In Meow~ City
Oh well, I enjoyed the last few days in Melaka - Won visited, played mahjong for 2 consecutive nights, CNY shopping, etc.
As of now I'm back in Kuching for more than 24 hours already. Had the chance to board the new AirAsia Airbus A320. Nothing special though. The plane is just newer, cleaner and brighter. More of it here.
I've never stopped eating since landed. Rambutan, durian (damn delicious!) and fried frog leg (with sprinke of lime juice and mixed sauce of chilli and vinegar)to name a few. I hope I'm not that out of shape by the end of the break. Hehe.
The stupid PC is lagging terribly. One of the RAM is spoilt and I'm now left with like 64 MB. -_-" I heard bro is getting a new PC on Friday. That means we can put this ancient piece of thing to rest. Muahahaha. Just can't wait for the new machine to arrive.
Hmm, I better get to bed earlier. Will be goin down town later in the morning to settle some personal matters.
Now, where's the remaining durian?
As of now I'm back in Kuching for more than 24 hours already. Had the chance to board the new AirAsia Airbus A320. Nothing special though. The plane is just newer, cleaner and brighter. More of it here.
I've never stopped eating since landed. Rambutan, durian (damn delicious!) and fried frog leg (with sprinke of lime juice and mixed sauce of chilli and vinegar)to name a few. I hope I'm not that out of shape by the end of the break. Hehe.
The stupid PC is lagging terribly. One of the RAM is spoilt and I'm now left with like 64 MB. -_-" I heard bro is getting a new PC on Friday. That means we can put this ancient piece of thing to rest. Muahahaha. Just can't wait for the new machine to arrive.
Hmm, I better get to bed earlier. Will be goin down town later in the morning to settle some personal matters.
Now, where's the remaining durian?