« Home | Happy Chinese New Year » | 4 Days To CNY » | Teka-Teki » | Back In Meow~ City » | It's Over » | Oh No !!! It's Harry Potter (again) ! » | L'Oreal e-Strat Challenge 2006 Cocktail Reception » | I'm Invited » | 2006 » | The End Of Year 2005 » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

What A Tiring Day

Stayed at home the whole day. Was just too lazy to go visiting. Glued myself in front of the TV while waiting for guests.

Went to my primary school class gathering in the evening. We have made it a point to meet once a year on the 2nd day of CNY. A total of 24 attended. We had so much laughter reminiscing about the primary school days. I think everyone had multiple muscle cramps. :P

For example, we talked about how our head of class used to fold a piece of note, stapled it with zillion of staples. He would then asked other classmates to open, only to find the words "eat shit" written on the paper. -_-" On one occasion, he was caught by the teacher, asked to take off all the staples and read the message out loud.

I left the gathering after midnight. Sent my friend back before stopping by at my aunt's place for poker. Basically everyone who knows how to gamble was there - grandaunt, aunties, cousins and friends. 3 hours of peeking at the cards, and I lost RM 11 (only...phew) to my cousin. He won RM 600++ in just one night. How I wish I was the one going back with the whole stack of small notes. *red-eyed*

I'm exhausted already. And my face is swollen and red. My relatives thought I was drinking. Grrr, ate prawns for lunch and this is what I got. I'm allergic to seafood, so I took the anti-histamine pill before the meal. It didn't work though. It has been a long time since I ate prawn. I guess that's why the reaction is so serious this time.

I better get back to bed. Another round of visiting tomorrow. Secondary school friends' and teachers' place this time. Potluck gathering in the evening some more. Oh ya, and mahjong too! Time to get back some money. Muahahaha.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health