*Cough Cough*
Already a week and I have yet to fully recover from my illness. Long gone is the sexy voice, but it seems that the cough is here to stay.
I hate that itchiness I'm feeling now, like someone's tickling my throat with a feather. There's no way I can scratch it. There's nothing I can do, except maybe pouring a glass of hot-steaming water into my throat. I guess that's not a very good idea, isn't it? :P
The Nin Jiom Pei Pa Ko isn't working wonder this time.
So you guys got any idea to cure my sickness? No doctors please. I pantang doctors. All they give is antibiotics, which will only make the virus stronger the next time it decides to strike again.
I hate that itchiness I'm feeling now, like someone's tickling my throat with a feather. There's no way I can scratch it. There's nothing I can do, except maybe pouring a glass of hot-steaming water into my throat. I guess that's not a very good idea, isn't it? :P
The Nin Jiom Pei Pa Ko isn't working wonder this time.
So you guys got any idea to cure my sickness? No doctors please. I pantang doctors. All they give is antibiotics, which will only make the virus stronger the next time it decides to strike again.
Labels: University
there's 1 cough med i took b4...but i think can only be prescribed by a doctor cos quite strong...hehe i took 1 spoonful n was knocked out for 12 hours straight..n den my cough was cured :D haha anyway i forgot wad's da name lah..my roomie took some n threw it away adi.lol smthg like glaxo-smith or smthg. roundish dark bottle, cherry flavoured, white metal cap.
Posted by
Anonymous |
12:33 am
I was reading et's comment n felt like ..."eh? Why the bottle looks so familiar wan?" I have a coughing syrup like that too but the name is Sedilix-DM Linctus. Roundish dark bottle too, cherry flavoured too, white metal cap TOO! LOL. And yes, I slept like pig after taking it. The effect is strong :P Forgot how long it took for me to heal d though :P
Get well soon. Drink honey gua? Or eat Fisherman's friends ;))
Posted by
ruiyun |
3:59 pm
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Posted by
ruiyun |
4:00 pm
Btw, it relieves dry irritating cough, runny nose, sneezing, stuff nose, itchy and watery eyes ...
*scratching chin* hmm... I didn't know that until now...
I duwan to spam your comment box but then hor...maybe you can go see the doctor... dont take antibiotics... maybe you'll heal d lor. You know...psychological problem ;))
Posted by
ruiyun |
4:04 pm
go and see a hot chic doctor (if there is)
no matter what sickness can be cured thenn LOL.....
even bird flu...hahaha
Posted by
wings |
6:24 pm
Very impressive and useful. Thank you.
Posted by
toan hoc |
5:53 am