« Home | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » | Sore Throat Again! » | *Cough Cough* » | *Croak* » 

Saturday, May 13, 2006 

I Can See The End Already

Wow, can't believe I survived the past few grueling weeks. It was hard to keep up with the tonne of projects and assignments. Not forgetting the final year project as well.

I'm just glad everything is over now. What's left of my 4-year university life is the upcoming final exam. 2 weeks, and that's it. I will graduate after that!

First paper is in 2 days' time. Time is insufficient, I guess preparation will be so-so only. To be frank, I'm not really nervous about the final. I think this semester has really tire me. I'm too weak to fight on already. :P

Can't wait to leave university and take a short break.


And if there's one thing I won't miss about university life, it would be the finals. :D


p/s: Remember to wish your mum tomorrow. It's Mother's Day.

Labels:

Lucky you. One minute ago, I was thinking, "Alright, let's check out Raymond's blog. If there's no update, I'm gonna kutuk him kau kau ... hOhOhO >:)" Was soooo excited you know. HmpH... you're just like ... an hour early. Tak syok d. BLEK. Byebye =)) good luck in finals ;)

Conclusion: I'm always faster than you. :P

All the best in your finals too!

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health