Accidental Photo Shoot
Met Yi Wen this afternoon on the way to attend OS II lab session. She called me out of the lab and insisted for a photo shoot. Hehe. Weird timing, huh?
Well, her best buddy, Ah Fei just bought a digital camera (a Sony Cybershot I think). So, being best buddies, I guess Yi Wen felt obliged to help Ah Fei to try out the new digicam. :P
This is the photo we took outside the lab.
Well, her best buddy, Ah Fei just bought a digital camera (a Sony Cybershot I think). So, being best buddies, I guess Yi Wen felt obliged to help Ah Fei to try out the new digicam. :P
This is the photo we took outside the lab.
.
(L-R: Me, Alister, Yi Wen)
Thanks to Ah Fei for taking the photo. She even commented I looked good in that picture.
Ok, please don't puke. :P
Labels: University
hao bang oo.. lembu mikro punya baju... banyak lawa
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:48 pm