Mission Accomplished
Finally! Done what I'm supposed to do. Finished the Seminar project which is due today. Another 12 hours before the due time.
Hmmm...what an accomplishment! There's so much time left what. Hehe, seldom complete project earlier. *blush* Missed the last-minute adrenaline rush, though. Muahahaha. Ok, I know I'm mad. But, who cares! :P
All that is left to be done this week is to prepare for what I'm about to face after the midterm break. Flying back to Kuching this coming Thursday night. Which means I have less than 4 days' time in Melaka.
Let's see. *rubbing the chin* I have to get ready the slides for the Seminar presentation to be held on the first day after break. Not forgetting those revisions for the tests to come as well.
And since I'm abit more free compared to last week, I guess I'll blog more. No guarantee though, it depends on whether I have the mood to blog or not. Hehe.
Alright, off to bed now. Skipping 8am class later. :D Can't possibly pay attention in class with this less sleep. Will attend the 10am class ; )
Hmmm...what an accomplishment! There's so much time left what. Hehe, seldom complete project earlier. *blush* Missed the last-minute adrenaline rush, though. Muahahaha. Ok, I know I'm mad. But, who cares! :P
All that is left to be done this week is to prepare for what I'm about to face after the midterm break. Flying back to Kuching this coming Thursday night. Which means I have less than 4 days' time in Melaka.
Let's see. *rubbing the chin* I have to get ready the slides for the Seminar presentation to be held on the first day after break. Not forgetting those revisions for the tests to come as well.
And since I'm abit more free compared to last week, I guess I'll blog more. No guarantee though, it depends on whether I have the mood to blog or not. Hehe.
Alright, off to bed now. Skipping 8am class later. :D Can't possibly pay attention in class with this less sleep. Will attend the 10am class ; )
Labels: University