« Home | Sleepy » | ... » | Back In Hell » | Golden Rooster Year » | Finally » | Busy Busy » | Grooming » | Glad To Be Home » | Where's The Mood? » | Mission Accomplished » 

Monday, February 21, 2005 

L'oreal

Got a phone call from one of the faculty tutors. Was telling me some guy from L'oreal tried to contact me for a phone interview but couldn't get me. (I got shortlisted to L'oreal as one of my Industrial Training companies).

So I called back. I was then told the person-in-charge a.k.a interviewer was not in. While the lady on the other side was busy trying to schedule a time for the interview, I was so "helpful" to suggest that anytime before 8.00pm today would be fine for me. (OS 2 midterm was at 8.00pm).

And there goes my chance of trying to get a nap before the test. Wouldn't want to talk on the phone while I'm still halfway strolling in Dreamland, right? Hehe. (Psst psst...I fell asleep eventually :P)

Anyway, the guy only called after 6.00pm. He started off by asking me why I choose L'oreal as my training company followed by dozens of questions. I promptly replied all of them. Think I did quite good in giving the answers. *blush blush*

Well, I'm supposed to travel down to KL next Wednesday to attend another round of interview at L'oreal's HQ in PJ. Should this one goes well too, I should be able to secure a placing there.

Wish me luck then! ; )

Labels:

Best of Lucks mate ! ;)

*do come back with pweetie face yar!*-angelic.scamp-

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health