« Home | The Interview » | Blogging From A CyberCafe » | Sharing » | It Rained...Finally » | Trinite 2005 » | Ants Attack » | Flunked » | L'oreal » | Sleepy » | ... » 

Friday, March 04, 2005 

5 Days, 1 Hour's Class?!

Ok. I personally think this is not something worth to be bragged about. It's just that I've never achieved this feat before, not during normal study week.

Perhaps I should be given the chance to explain why the hell I only attend 1 hour of class for the whole week.

Monday - was busy with last-minute rush to complete my PLC project. Skipped 4 hours of morning classes, as well as 1 tutorial and seminar presentation.

Tuesday - was about to attend SE lab when a friend sms-ed and said class was cancelled. Skipped the afternoon 1-hr Computer Network tutorial to catch the KL-bound bus.

Wednesday - in KL attending my interview. Got back to Melaka in the evening.

Thursday - no class on this day itself. *peace*

Friday - woke up in time for the 8 am OS lecture but then slept back due to laziness. Skipped the Computer Network class in the afternoon, because I reasoned that I won't be able to understand what the lecturer is crapping about. :D Only went for the 1-hour OS lab.

Hmm, it's not that bad right? Hehehe. Well, hopefully there's no next time. *Fingers crossed*

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health