The Interview
My interview session was scheduled at 11.00am at Loreal Malaysia's HQ in PJ. Started my journey at 9.00am and managed to reach Loreal by 10.30am. The office is located on the 14th floor of some tower (I forgot the name).
I was sitting near the reception while waiting for the interview. Everyone in Loreal seemed to be very busy on this particular day.
I noticed a few things in common about all these people:
1. Everyone seems to have dyed hair. I guess they have unlimited access to all the hair color product.
2. The men don't wear the usual uni-color long sleeve shirt. Instead they wear multicolor-shirts (some of them with stripes) with ties.
3. The ladies are even more fashionable. All kinds of possible mix & match with the clothing; you name it, they wear it.
Ok, back to the interview process. Was interviewed by Roy, one of the staffs in charge of recruitment. It lasted about 1/2 hour. We did not touch much on the academic part. In fact, Roy was more interested to know more about the co-curriculum part.
Basically, that's all about the interview. The whole process was a fun experience. I'll be notified within 1-2 weeks' time whether I succeed or fail. Apparently, there's only one vacancy for the trainee post, and I was told there were a few applications for the post.
Well, I'll just have to wait patiently for the outcome.
I was sitting near the reception while waiting for the interview. Everyone in Loreal seemed to be very busy on this particular day.
I noticed a few things in common about all these people:
1. Everyone seems to have dyed hair. I guess they have unlimited access to all the hair color product.
2. The men don't wear the usual uni-color long sleeve shirt. Instead they wear multicolor-shirts (some of them with stripes) with ties.
3. The ladies are even more fashionable. All kinds of possible mix & match with the clothing; you name it, they wear it.
Ok, back to the interview process. Was interviewed by Roy, one of the staffs in charge of recruitment. It lasted about 1/2 hour. We did not touch much on the academic part. In fact, Roy was more interested to know more about the co-curriculum part.
Basically, that's all about the interview. The whole process was a fun experience. I'll be notified within 1-2 weeks' time whether I succeed or fail. Apparently, there's only one vacancy for the trainee post, and I was told there were a few applications for the post.
Well, I'll just have to wait patiently for the outcome.
Labels: University
Remember to let us know d outcome kay ;)
Posted by
ruiyun |
10:47 am