The End Of Java Class
After 6 weeks of sleepy Saturdays, today marked the last class for the Java certification course. It was a short lesson as we only discussed some of the items in the appendix.
From now onwards, there will be no more wake-up-9.00-in-the-morning Saturdays. Muahahaha... I'm going to make full use of the coming Saturdays. How? Simple - sleep until the afternoon sun burn my ass! *Grins*
Easier said than done. Not sure whether I'll live to enjoy the weekends I've always wanted. With the project due dates around the corner and upcoming final exam, I really doubt so.
Nevermind, at least I won't have to wake up at 9.00am sharp. That's better than nothing. :D
From now onwards, there will be no more wake-up-9.00-in-the-morning Saturdays. Muahahaha... I'm going to make full use of the coming Saturdays. How? Simple - sleep until the afternoon sun burn my ass! *Grins*
Easier said than done. Not sure whether I'll live to enjoy the weekends I've always wanted. With the project due dates around the corner and upcoming final exam, I really doubt so.
Nevermind, at least I won't have to wake up at 9.00am sharp. That's better than nothing. :D
Labels: University