« Home | Genting Highland » | Receipt » | Cockroach » | Hoilday Plan » | End Of Another Chapter » | Final Battle » | He Who Had Been Called Home » | April Fools' Day » | Study Week » | I Got The Job! » 

Friday, April 29, 2005 

Genting Trip

Finally, time for me to blog about my Genting trip. Been lazy for the past 2 days, thanks to the headache I had due to the rain while I was in KL the day we got down from Genting.

Anyway, the Genting trip was fun. Enjoyed myself. Most of the time was spent sleeping in the room and walking around the highland. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm still below 21 so no casino fun for me.

We did visit the outdoor theme park on the second day. Some of the rides are under maintenance. And some I did not try as well, though they were functioning. Come to think of it, it's kinda sad for me to leave this world so early, especially dying in some theme park. :P Well, we did not stay long at the theme park, thanks (again) to the rain.

Here are some photos we took.


Me and Ai Ling in the theme park having fun on one of the thrill rides. Was kind enough to offer her my sweater before the ride. And guess what? My shirt and pants (and hair) were wet from the ride. Oh ya, the sweater too! :P


5 idiots trying to pose like the sculpture behind. Too bad, no one could be the flying angel in the background.


The 7 boys (men) on this trip.


A group photo inside Theme Park Hotel before our jalan-jalan around Genting.




Both photos taken on the last day in Genting. Was in fact on the way to catch the bus, while stopping along the way to snap some pictures.


Well, that's all the photos I have with me now. Will upload more once I get it from my friends.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health