Result's Out
For the first time ever in my university life, the Exam Unit actually released the result early.
Glad to say I passed all 7 subjects! *wipes forehead*
And considering my performance during the finals, plus my not-so-good carrymarks, I was quite surprised with my result. My GPA dropped. No more 1st class like last trimester. No more Dean's Award *sobs*
But amazingly, my CGPA improved. :D I finally reached my desired CGPA! Now, it's only the matter of maintaining the grades.
Well, at least now I can spend the rest of the break without having to worry about the release of result or the need to take supplmentary papers. ; )
Glad to say I passed all 7 subjects! *wipes forehead*
And considering my performance during the finals, plus my not-so-good carrymarks, I was quite surprised with my result. My GPA dropped. No more 1st class like last trimester. No more Dean's Award *sobs*
But amazingly, my CGPA improved. :D I finally reached my desired CGPA! Now, it's only the matter of maintaining the grades.
Well, at least now I can spend the rest of the break without having to worry about the release of result or the need to take supplmentary papers. ; )
Labels: University