« Home | Weekend @ Bukit Bintang » | Simply Retro, Simply Irresistible » | When The Sun Is Down » | End Of Another Working Week » | Monday Blues » | Weekends...Then & Now » | May The Force Be With You » | 3-In-1 » | To Be Continued... » | The Past 30 Days » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

Damn Cold Lah

The aircond in the company is getting colder nowadays. Don't ask me why because I have absolutely no idea about it.

Hmm, could it be that everyone in the company stop generating heat from their bodies? Impossible I guess - it's the end of the month. Everyone's trying to finish up their work. Logical sense tells me more heat should be generated.

I noticed some girls on the lower floor even sealed the opening on the ceiling to prevent the aircon from drying their delicate skins. As a result, it created some sort of noise. Try covering your mouth and blowing air out at the same time. You will know what I mean. Yeah, that's the kind of noise I heard. :P

As for me, a cup of hot tea does the trick. My hands get cold easily. So usually, I'll just hold the cup in my hand. It feels really nice.

And later, I'll sip the tea slowly. Could actually feel the warm liquid draining through my esophagus down to my tummy.

Ahh...paradise ; )

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health