Monday Blues
I'm so bored... *yawn*. So here I am, fully utilizing my lunch break to get connected in the internet cafe. :D
My partner Yuen is on leave for 3 days. The work she assigned me is completed. Compared to last week, today is sure free (and boring).
I'll report back to my own department for these few days and see what job is in store for me. By Friday, I should be back working with Yuen again. Going to see her for updates after work on Thursday.
*yawn* Too free, too free. Hopefully, I have something on later.
Hmm...another 10 minutes. Should get myself out of here and head back to the company.
My partner Yuen is on leave for 3 days. The work she assigned me is completed. Compared to last week, today is sure free (and boring).
I'll report back to my own department for these few days and see what job is in store for me. By Friday, I should be back working with Yuen again. Going to see her for updates after work on Thursday.
*yawn* Too free, too free. Hopefully, I have something on later.
Hmm...another 10 minutes. Should get myself out of here and head back to the company.
Labels: University
haha enjoying ur work ay? hope u're having fun there! dun so stress ya...hehe
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:09 pm
et: hehe yup. no worries, won't stress myself up :P
Posted by
raymond |
7:31 pm