Simply Retro, Simply Irresistible
Ever since the day I set eyes on this elegant babe, I instantly fell in love with it. They call it love at first sight. I vowed to bring it home someday, to hold and to cherish till the end of time; occasionally showing it off too. *grins*
Presenting to you Simply Retro from the Classic subfamily of the Skins family by Swatch.

French rétro, short for rétrospectif retrospective: relating to, reviving, or being the styles and especially the fashions of the past : fashionably nostalgic or old-fashioned
It's mine! It's mine! It's MINE now! Muahahaha...
Got it (in advance) as a 21st birthday gift from a group of friends. A zillion thanks to their generosity. This is what I longed for the past (almost) 2 years. Actually, within the circle of friends, we make known our desired birthday gifts to each other, provided it's within the budget. :D In that way, we will know that the present we give is what the person wants. Good system huh? :P
Anyway, I won't be wearing it for now, not before my actual birthday. Another 2 weeks to go. Patience, patience. Hmmm...
Presenting to you Simply Retro from the Classic subfamily of the Skins family by Swatch.

French rétro, short for rétrospectif retrospective: relating to, reviving, or being the styles and especially the fashions of the past : fashionably nostalgic or old-fashioned
It's mine! It's mine! It's MINE now! Muahahaha...
Got it (in advance) as a 21st birthday gift from a group of friends. A zillion thanks to their generosity. This is what I longed for the past (almost) 2 years. Actually, within the circle of friends, we make known our desired birthday gifts to each other, provided it's within the budget. :D In that way, we will know that the present we give is what the person wants. Good system huh? :P
Anyway, I won't be wearing it for now, not before my actual birthday. Another 2 weeks to go. Patience, patience. Hmmm...
i am here to leave u message finally loh... haha... chun bou liao lo... haha... u can expect me to check on u from time to time... erm... u can call that stalk on u... haha... no lah... supportive mah... :P
Posted by
Anonymous |
9:18 am
chowhofun: hoi, stalker. :P No lah, this is what we call keeping up-to-date. :D
Posted by
raymond |
7:07 pm