« Home | May The Force Be With You » | 3-In-1 » | To Be Continued... » | The Past 30 Days » | I'm Not Back In Kuching...Yet » | I'm Going Back (Finally) » | Result's Out » | Genting Trip » | Genting Highland » | Receipt » 

Sunday, June 05, 2005 

Weekends...Then & Now

I guess weekends for the next 4 months will not be much different from the ones I used to have.

I'll surely sleep like a dead pig, taking my very own sweet time in my sweet dreams. The morning/noon/afternoon sun won't be able to burn my butt, that's because my bed is at the far end from the window. *evil grin*

Back in Melaka, I enjoyed the availability of broadband internet connection at home. So weekends are spent in the cyber world. Now, I don't even have my PC with me. The only way to get connected is to get to the internet cafe, which means I have to fork out money everytime I make a visit. That would also mean I won't be able to blog everyday.

So I think weekends would now be spent in shopping complexes, window shopping of course. Perhaps go for movies once in a while. If that don't work, then I'll just stay at home and be a couch potato. :P

Oh ya, I'll love to visit Cyberjaya too. Can drop by to say "hi" to those monkeys (i.e. Swee Won, Flo, etc) in MMU Cyber. :D

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health