« Home | I'm Not Back In Kuching...Yet » | I'm Going Back (Finally) » | Result's Out » | Genting Trip » | Genting Highland » | Receipt » | Cockroach » | Hoilday Plan » | End Of Another Chapter » | Final Battle » 

Wednesday, June 01, 2005 

The Past 30 Days

Gosh, can't believe I have not blogged for the past 30 days! Thanks to my good ol' pc back home, I wasn't able to blog about my "interesting" almost-a-month break. It kept on 'hanging' itself whenever I logged into this page. Oh well, guess I'll just havta sum everything up in this one piece of blog. I shall start from where I stopped.

1 May 2005
Went to Sunway Lagoon in the morning. Got myself the dry park ticket. My adrenaline was running high, and so I ended up riding the Tomahawk. And then I was seeing stars for the next hour. By the afternoon, I was back in the hotel room resting with 2 other friends. What a waste! Didn't even finish all the rides. *sigh*

2 - 26 May 2005
Home sweet home. Nothing much happened. Watched Kingdom Of Heaven and Star Wars III. Slept alot. Ate alot. Infection in the throat which led to fever. Read a few books. *Psst* John Grisham is really a good author. Oh yeah, Angels & Demons is now out with its illustrated version. Can't wait to flip it in the local bookstore.

27 - 31 May 2005
From Kuching, I flew into KL, then took a bus back to Melaka. Stayed there for 2 nights. Was packing my stuff down to KL. Not forgetting to mention that I fell sick again. :P The next 2 days saw me roaming about KL city, window shopping, moving into PJ and getting ready for my Industrial Training.

Ho ho, well I guess that sums up the whole month of May. I can't possibly remember all the details. This is the best I can do. :D

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health