« Home | Damn Cold Lah » | Weekend @ Bukit Bintang » | Simply Retro, Simply Irresistible » | When The Sun Is Down » | End Of Another Working Week » | Monday Blues » | Weekends...Then & Now » | May The Force Be With You » | 3-In-1 » | To Be Continued... » 

Friday, June 24, 2005 

Lazybones

I really can't stand lazy bums around me. Erghh...they're...they're...just...so...L-A-Z-Y !!!

And guess what, I happen to have one such person sitting beside me in the company. He would complain that there's a lot of work to do, and proceeds to write all the tasks on a paper.

2 seconds later (ok, maybe a bit longer), he'll logon to his PC and start doing other stuffs (e.g. check mail, watch movie). And poor me will be sitting there like an idiot doing nothing. That's because I currently don't have a PC of my own (else I would be like him checking my emails. *kidding*), and not assigned any work to do. When I ask if there's any work for me, he'll just keep quiet. He's either deaf or dumb.

This guy is really a great pretender. So good he can almost bring back his own Oscar for Best Actor (after me of course). When the boss is around, he'll just pretend to be busy as if any new tasks given will have to wait another week before it's done.

I don't know how long I can stand such attitude. Ok, I know, no one likes to work. Too bad there's no free money in this world. A job is a job. Unless you've finished your tasks, don't ever start doing something unrelated.


p/s: If I ever lose control and punch him, I'll blog about it.

Labels:

babi!!! happy birthday woh... how to celebrate? wearing ur new retro and show off around the streets? haha... wish ya... getting more fat lah... hahaha...

uncle ray!! happy bday arr...kekeke im a lazy bone too :P dun punch d guy la...jz put chili on his chair...or colourful toothpaste on his specs when he's sleeping...kihkihkihh...mayb itching powder would be good...hmm..

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health