I'm Going Back (Finally)
Ok, this time I'm going back to Kuching for good. Bought my ticket online yesterday. Will be on the AirAsia flight back this coming Monday morning.
I'm meeting my friends in KL later today. They're flying to KL from Kuching for a short weekend vacation. I'll be joining them till my flight. Had wanted to get on the same flight as them on Monday afternoon but the flight was fully booked. Man, Malaysians must be getting richer. Sit plane macam sit bus only. Time like this, flight can also be fully booked.
I better start to pack my luggage. Yet to start packing. Bus to KL is at 9.30am. Looks like it's going to be a long night tonight. Guess I'll have to sleep in the bus already.
Will blog again when I'm back in Kuching.
I'm meeting my friends in KL later today. They're flying to KL from Kuching for a short weekend vacation. I'll be joining them till my flight. Had wanted to get on the same flight as them on Monday afternoon but the flight was fully booked. Man, Malaysians must be getting richer. Sit plane macam sit bus only. Time like this, flight can also be fully booked.
I better start to pack my luggage. Yet to start packing. Bus to KL is at 9.30am. Looks like it's going to be a long night tonight. Guess I'll have to sleep in the bus already.
Will blog again when I'm back in Kuching.