I'm Not Back In Kuching...Yet
Ok, I know I said I will blog again when I'm back in Kuching. And here I am sitting in one of the cybercafes at Bukit Bintang (That's where I'm staying with my bunch of friends).
I actually just got back from dinner cum supper at Jalan Alor. It's famous for all the stalls by the roadside offering a wide variety of food. The price is abit costly, though.
Now, here I am trying to make full use of the 1 hour of internet usage (which cost me RM 4!). Helped my friends checked their results, read some news and still there's ample of time. That's why I'm keeping myself busy by making another entry.
Me and my friends spent the whole afternoon loitering around Bukit Bintang area. We had lunch at Secret Recipe, then proceeded to Times Square. I then parted ways with my friends and went over to Low Yat to get some computer peripherals. Bought a router plus 200 pieces of CD-R. No, none of the items bought are mine. I'm just doing some good deeds for my friends, hoping to secure a place for myself in heaven. Hehe :P
Anyway, the evening saw us terrorizing (I mean shopping at) KLCC. Isetan is having its 7th anniversary sales. Discount as high as 70%. That is so supercool! :D Too bad I'm on a tight budget. Only managed to get myself a G2000 long sleeve formal shirt (slim cut) which retailed at RM89, but was reduced to a 70% discount of RM26++. A real good bargain. If only I have more money. There's so many apparels that I would love to buy. *sigh*
Oh well, time to go. 1 hour is almost up. Going to get back to the hotel room and get a nice bath. It's going to be a long day later. We're planning to visit Sunway Lagoon, Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama.
I actually just got back from dinner cum supper at Jalan Alor. It's famous for all the stalls by the roadside offering a wide variety of food. The price is abit costly, though.
Now, here I am trying to make full use of the 1 hour of internet usage (which cost me RM 4!). Helped my friends checked their results, read some news and still there's ample of time. That's why I'm keeping myself busy by making another entry.
Me and my friends spent the whole afternoon loitering around Bukit Bintang area. We had lunch at Secret Recipe, then proceeded to Times Square. I then parted ways with my friends and went over to Low Yat to get some computer peripherals. Bought a router plus 200 pieces of CD-R. No, none of the items bought are mine. I'm just doing some good deeds for my friends, hoping to secure a place for myself in heaven. Hehe :P
Anyway, the evening saw us terrorizing (I mean shopping at) KLCC. Isetan is having its 7th anniversary sales. Discount as high as 70%. That is so supercool! :D Too bad I'm on a tight budget. Only managed to get myself a G2000 long sleeve formal shirt (slim cut) which retailed at RM89, but was reduced to a 70% discount of RM26++. A real good bargain. If only I have more money. There's so many apparels that I would love to buy. *sigh*
Oh well, time to go. 1 hour is almost up. Going to get back to the hotel room and get a nice bath. It's going to be a long day later. We're planning to visit Sunway Lagoon, Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama.
Yo dude ! u bought da router d ? ;) hahaha... thanx la... Lol am sure u gonna get a place for yaself in heaven.. ^^
So, cming back soon aye ? Safe journey tomolo n happie shopping in KL ~ take care
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:50 pm
like tat one lo.. go happy no jio ppl lo.. shooping so syok sendiri lo..
Posted by
Ah WanG |
5:01 am
angelic-scamp: hoi, u haven't pay the service charge. kekeke.
ah wang: aiyoh, dunno who so fast cabut balik hometown lor.
Posted by
raymond |
1:24 am
oi.. wat u doin in kuching?? no update ur blog one?? very bz izzit??
Posted by
Ah WanG |
8:42 pm