Thank You
I want to take this opportunity to thank all my friends who have sent me birthday greetings.
I received phone calls and sms the whole day from both family and friends. Not forgetting those who left me messages through this blog as well as friendster. It's heart-warming to see how each one wishes me on this special day.
From the countless friends I made for the past 21 years (including those babies next to me in the hospital 21 years ago :P ), these bunch of people are the ones who actually remembered my birthday and took the initiative to send me greetings. It says alot about the kind of bond and friendship we're having. And I really appreciate it.
Received a few presents. A Swatch watch, a G2000 shirt, a gold key-shaped pendant, and last but not least a cute chocolate-flavoured teddy bear. For your information, it's inedible. I doubt I'll be able to digest furs. :P It is still a teddy bear, except it's scented. That's all. :D
Oh well, once again thanks for all the things you've done guys. Today's going to be a memorable one to me. ; )
I received phone calls and sms the whole day from both family and friends. Not forgetting those who left me messages through this blog as well as friendster. It's heart-warming to see how each one wishes me on this special day.
From the countless friends I made for the past 21 years (including those babies next to me in the hospital 21 years ago :P ), these bunch of people are the ones who actually remembered my birthday and took the initiative to send me greetings. It says alot about the kind of bond and friendship we're having. And I really appreciate it.
Received a few presents. A Swatch watch, a G2000 shirt, a gold key-shaped pendant, and last but not least a cute chocolate-flavoured teddy bear. For your information, it's inedible. I doubt I'll be able to digest furs. :P It is still a teddy bear, except it's scented. That's all. :D
Oh well, once again thanks for all the things you've done guys. Today's going to be a memorable one to me. ; )
hie hie...lemon..how are you? got to know your blog from amanda...juz wanna say happy birthday again...and really glad dat you've enjoyed your 21st birthday... btw, since u have a blog...can i put your link at my blog? thanks ya! cya!
Posted by
sin-lin |
2:07 am
Sin-Lin: Hey, I didn't know you blog as well.
Of course you can link me up. Hehe. I've done the same thing to your site. :D
Posted by
raymond |
7:29 pm