Access & SQL
I'm currently still on the project my supervisor assigned me. Have to create a system with Microsoft Access. Thought I can get through without much sweat. But I was wrong. Hehe.
It's kinda difficult for me to explain everything. But to put things short, I can't produce the system by just using the standard function from Access. After some discussions with my supervisor and colleague today, I had no choice but to use SQL to further improve the system's efficiency.
Access and SQL are something that I've never touched for a long time, since foundation to be exact. Furthermore, the things that I have done then was much easier. So now, I have to self-learn all these. My supervisor keeps asking me to seek my colleague's help, but that colleague of mine is always so busy. So I don't think that's such a good idea.
Going to start revising for SQL all over again. Wish me luck in my project! ; )
It's kinda difficult for me to explain everything. But to put things short, I can't produce the system by just using the standard function from Access. After some discussions with my supervisor and colleague today, I had no choice but to use SQL to further improve the system's efficiency.
Access and SQL are something that I've never touched for a long time, since foundation to be exact. Furthermore, the things that I have done then was much easier. So now, I have to self-learn all these. My supervisor keeps asking me to seek my colleague's help, but that colleague of mine is always so busy. So I don't think that's such a good idea.
Going to start revising for SQL all over again. Wish me luck in my project! ; )
Labels: University