« Home | Lessons Of The Day » | French Day Celebration » | Free Movie, Anyone? » | Access & SQL » | More Celebrations! » | Plan Postponed » | Training » | Mid Year Conjuncture Meeting » | Happy Birthday, Boss. » | Out Of Routine » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Again & Again

Was in Midvalley Megamall throughout the weekend. Yeah, you read it right. Throughout, meaning Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Muahahaha…

Sometimes we need to do something out of routine just to excite ourselves.

Friday.

Me and Advent both agreed to be home on time, so that we could have dinner together. He was very busy for the past few days, sometimes coming back around midnight. A typical programmer’s life. When you’re free, you’re like some angel. When you’re busy, you’d wish you’re in hell - It's a better place than the office.

Oh well, Advent was obviously happy he was able to get back early. To celebrate this 'rare occasion', we decided to go out. Had dinner at Kenny Rogers. Wanted to watch a movie. Too bad there weren’t any new release. So instead we spent the rest of the time in MPH. The staffs were making final preparations for the release of Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince the next day.

Saturday.

Both of us woke up late. I forgot what happened, but we eventually decided to visit Midvalley again! Sat in MPH all the while there. Had the chance to cast a look upon the new Harry Potter book but did not get to touch it. MPH had them put behind the counter. Was struggling to decide whether to buy the book or not. RM99.90 is a bit too much, even if it’s for a HP book. In the end, I did not buy. :(

Sunday.

Advent had to return to his company in the morning. By noon, he escaped home. Haha. Worried that his boss might ask him back again, Advent suggested that we get out of the house. And we landed where else but Midvalley. Believe it or not, we were in MPH again for the whole time. Stole a glimpse at the HP book on the counter. How I wish I could just take a copy home without much thoughts. I went home empty handed, again. No worries, for I believe I will own that HP book someday, one way or another. :P

I finally managed to finish the book I was reading every time I visit MPH. This time I remember the title. A Season For The Dead, by David Hewson. Good storyline, though I could guessed the ending.



P/S: Sorry for the endless 'again's in this post. I could't help it, there's just too much again.

Labels:

talking about programmer's life... life is so much easier here compare to advent... but i am that sure... we are just working on project that will be used by our own office... so no dateline no pressure no OT... we were even chased away by staff if the boss was not in... but wait until we get real project for those customers... i dun even dare to imagine... shit... enjoy what i have now first... haha...

eh... do advent blog? but i think he free to die oso not free to blog lah ho... seeing his condition... anyway if he has and ok let to me see then tell me loh... hehe...

Just what d'yeh think yeh doin? Stayin at MV for 3 days?? *i'm gonna go silly*

Clearly you enjoy reading @ MpH huh? Shud've visited Borders. Can even drink a cup of coffee @ StarbucKS :P

Anyhow, is HP & the Half-Blood Prince out for sell to public? I cant wait for the movie to come.

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health