« Home | French Day Celebration » | Free Movie, Anyone? » | Access & SQL » | More Celebrations! » | Plan Postponed » | Training » | Mid Year Conjuncture Meeting » | Happy Birthday, Boss. » | Out Of Routine » | Thank You » 

Friday, July 15, 2005 

Lessons Of The Day

Just as I was preparing to sneak home earlier, it started to rain. *smack on the forehead*

@#!$@%^*!&)*^$#$^%... ...

And thanks to my itchiness, I'm wearing a white khahis now. The lower part of it is sure to black when I walk home later.


Lessons of the day:
#1 - Always bring an umbrella to the company.
#2 - Don't wear white pants when you know it's sure going to rain.

Labels:

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health