« Home | Industrial Training Presentation » | Poor Service and Management » | Where Are My Mails? » | On Leave » | Time To Say Goodbye » | Relax & Enjoy... » | My First Snorkeling Trip » | Cuti-Cuti Malaysia » | It's Been A While » | Painful Lah » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 

I Got Tagged

I got tagged by the green Martian, et.

Let's see,

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Tour Europe, particularly UK.
2. Cruise on the largest, longest, tallest and widest passenger ship - Queen Mary II
3. Visit all the wonders of the world.
4. Celebrate Christmas in a winter.
5. Donate my organs, IF I'm dying that is.
6. Master the French language.
7. Have children of my own.

Seven things I could do:
1. Sleep like no one's business.
2. Bath 6 times a day. And no, I'm not a hippo.
3. A meal a day, sometimes none. *smirk*
4. Kick & punch while sleeping. :D
5. Bake a mouth-watering apple/pineapple pie. :P
6. Snort like a pig.
7. Pretend to scratch my face with my middle finger. Muahaha...

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Reese Witherspoon
2. Shannen Doherty
3. Teri Hatcher
4. Jennifer Garner
5. Natalie Portman
6. Mandy Moore
7. Holly Marie Combs

Seven often repeated words:
1. Yao (要) meh
2. Xiao ren (笑人) lo
3. Hao bang (好棒)
4. Walao
5. Hello (whenever I pick up the phone :P)
6. Oh freak
7. Har?

Seven physical traits I look for in my partner/opposite sex:
1. Curly/wavy hair, preferably colored. Err, straight hair would do as well.:)
2. Hourglass body?!
3. Big eyes, to see me better
4. Big ears, to hear me better (I sound like the big bad wolf)
5. Long beautiful fingers.
6. Sexy legs.
7. Pearl white teeth.

Seven tags to go:
1. Swee Won
2. Tie
3. Yew Wing
4. Thomas
5. Sin-Lin
6. Florinna
7. Francis

Phew, this is tougher to do than I thought.

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health