« Home | Amazing Race, Donald Trump & Martha Stewart » | Industrial Training < FULL STOP > » | I Got Tagged » | Industrial Training Presentation » | Poor Service and Management » | Where Are My Mails? » | On Leave » | Time To Say Goodbye » | Relax & Enjoy... » | My First Snorkeling Trip » 

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 

*AH-Choo* Bless Me

I feel like a sick cow now.

Been having sorethroat for the past few days. As if the condition is not bad enough, I even ate fries twice; 1 home-fried and 1 from McD. *yum yum*

This morning I woke up with a running nose and kept sneezing. Either someone is missing me terribly or I'm in serious condition. Somebody please tell me this is not the symptoms of dengue. :D

I'm so sleepy now. Ok, I'm going back to bed. Good night.


p/s: Don't ask me how a cow feels when it is sick, I seriously have no idea. The phrase "sick cow" sounds good, so I just use it. :P

Labels:

pssst ~ dun bring back dengue back to kch k ? Lol.. kidding la! Get well soon dude! :)

muahahah dengue's mostly in KL and Penang. Unless you brought it back from PJ :o Ya lor don't bring back to Kuching ya =P=p=P

Btw, I think drink some orange juice will help. Lol. Get well soon lor (see? I'm so nice). Blek.

I'm gonna bring back 2 mosquitoes in a bottle just for you 2. How's that? Hiak hiak. :P

hahaha kam kai eh.. zui zui kio lu eat french fries without waiting me

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health