Rainy Days Make People Lazy
Out of curiosity, I decided to log in to blogger. It worked - the PC did not hang! I was not able to log in during my last few trips back due to my ailing home PC. Old already, memory not enough. After all it has faithfully served us for the past 6 years (occasionally breaking down). :P
I did nothing much since coming back on Thursday evening. Been drizzling every now and then. Astro isn't working properly when the day is cloudy, and that leaves me with not much choice but to eat and sleep. Muahahaha...
I'm eating a lot. Who can resist home-cooked food right? But I should be moderating my eating behavior. 3 weeks of break could possibly inflict much damage to my dear tummy.
Hmm, I have yet to get a bite of Laksa or Kolo Mee or Kueh Chap, etc etc etc *rubs chin*
*rubs tummy*
I did nothing much since coming back on Thursday evening. Been drizzling every now and then. Astro isn't working properly when the day is cloudy, and that leaves me with not much choice but to eat and sleep. Muahahaha...
I'm eating a lot. Who can resist home-cooked food right? But I should be moderating my eating behavior. 3 weeks of break could possibly inflict much damage to my dear tummy.
Hmm, I have yet to get a bite of Laksa or Kolo Mee or Kueh Chap, etc etc etc *rubs chin*
*rubs tummy*
sarawak oso got kueh chap ar.. nvr hear u say b4... here oso have ler.. n eh.. dun forget to dabao kolo mee for me ler
Posted by
Ah WanG |
7:05 am
ah wang: Yeah, we do have kueh chap, but I don't know whether it's the same or not. :D
I'll charge you RM 3 for 1 packet of kolo mee, inclusive of airport tax. Muahahaha :P
Posted by
raymond |
4:15 pm
heyyy i wan eat laksa kolomee kuehchap...kia we go eat..uncle raymond belanja...kekekeke!!!
Posted by
Anonymous |
10:39 pm
bo bun teh... limpeh ai nuo bao kolo mee.. rm3 include the charges of ur kitchen's usage bo..
Posted by
Ah WanG |
8:46 pm
et: Ok ok, no problem. You drive, I belanja, you pay. Hehehe, how how? :P
ah wang: Aiseh, very good in negotiating huh. Ok la, promise you I'll consider about it. ; )
Posted by
raymond |
1:04 am