« Home | A Friend From Paris » | Valentine's Day » | What A Tiring Day » | Happy Chinese New Year » | 4 Days To CNY » | Teka-Teki » | Back In Meow~ City » | It's Over » | Oh No !!! It's Harry Potter (again) ! » | L'Oreal e-Strat Challenge 2006 Cocktail Reception » 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 

*Croak*

I've been croaking for the past 3 days. It's getting worse. Imagine opening your mouth and the only noise that comes out is similar to those made by the frog in your drain. Yeah, I know. It just sucks!

I even had to cancel a call this afternoon, as I was concerned the caller won't be able to figure out what I'm talking about. I had to communicate through sms instead.

Well, at least I know I'm not the only one with a sore throat. Jan has it. She has a croaky voice too. And she said mine was sexy. -_-"

Oh, Won faced similar problem too. But I don't know whether hers is as bad. Ooi, Won. Your illness serious or not? I hope you're not croaking too. :P

Anyway, I hope you guys make speedy recovery, k. Time for some Nin Jiom Pei Pa Ko. Later guys.

Labels:

i hope they din mistaken u as 田鸡 (field chicken) and made u into congee. *yummy* ;) hee...
take care buddy! Get well soon!

I don't think mine is as serious as yours, Raymond :P But the good/bad news is, I think I'm nearly there. I felt like I'm a grandmother nagging when I talk to my roomies. And am perfectly sure I'll be dead if I don't recover before my presentation on Friday. Hahah :P

Get well soon to you and Jan :D

hey u poor thing...eat more ais kacang ya? hehe jk :D get well soon ya, sexy voice nice mah can join msian idol adi :)

angelic-scamp: Ah, I'm a little bit too thin to be considered as some chicken. Hehe, ; )

swee won: Thanks thanks. You have a speedy recovery too!

et: Hmm, I think ais kacang might be there cure. :P With my voice, no need M'sian Idol also can get a recording deal ler. Hahaha...joking.

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health