« Home | Sore Throat Again! » | *Cough Cough* » | *Croak* » | A Friend From Paris » | Valentine's Day » | What A Tiring Day » | Happy Chinese New Year » | 4 Days To CNY » | Teka-Teki » | Back In Meow~ City » 

Sunday, March 19, 2006 

I Need A Shower

I am very frustrated and going to blow my top anytime soon.

First of all the house has been leaking for like ages. The staircase is always wet and I risk falling hard on my butt everytime I take the stairs. We told the landlord about it and he sent some stupid Malay plumbers to fix the problem.

Frankly speaking, I have lost count the number of times the plumbers are here. They never seem to get the job done. Worse is, the idiotic landlord refused to let us find another plumber. We had another plumber over and he told us the water tank has a crack. Why can't the stupid Malay plumbers just listen to us and freaking change the tank and voila, everyone lives in peace?!

The plumbers were here this morning. As usual, one of them climbed up to the ceiling and God knows that he's doing up there. Perhaps having a nice chat with the mice. And guess what the other idiot is doing? He went downstairs, switched on the TV, and smoked in the living room! OMG, he's lucky I was still in bed. Else I would have smacked him right on the face. Grrrr...

Nevermind that now.

They had already left when I woke up. My housemate told me they emptied the water tank and plastered who-knows-what up with some silicon tape. So I proceeded to turn on the main tap outside to fill the water tank. The sound of the water flowing into the tank; the sight of no leaking from the ceiling. What can I say. The plumbers MIGHT have solved the problem this time.

The weather in Melaka can easily kill anyone, and I seriously need to clean myself up before going to campus.

When I turned on the shower, what came out is no clean water but murky one. Damn that city council! They came to fix the nearby broken pipe last night and this is what I get today. Here's another thing that I don't get. They have been fixing that broken pipe since last year and never got it fixed! Highly inefficient. *shakes head*

I left the tap running to get rid of the yucky-looking water. 30 minutes later, the water was still murky.

And then suddenly, I heard a noise thinking it was raining outside. It really sounded the same. I was about to check it out when my housemate shouted, "Ooooi, it's leaking again! More serious leh!"

I ran out of the room and saw what was happening. Water was gushing out from the ceiling. It was like someone pissing from the ceiling. No kidding. We scrambled to get a pail and turned off the main tap.

Now we're left with a leaking tank with murky water, and no clean water coming into the house. The landlord has his voicemail on. What could be worse? I hate to think that I will have no water for one full day. 0_o"

I think it's time I look for some alternative? Anyone willing to let me have a shower at your place? *bats eyelashes*

Labels:

Me! Me! Me! ;)
but i charge u by litre can ? hee...

Signs of stuff as its time has come...

wah hvnt been here for some time n so many things happen ar...haha cool down :) hope d problem's ok by now adi...hahah shower at d longkang ler...HAHAHA jk :P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health