« Home | I Can See The End Already » | I Seriously Think I Have Insomnia » | Insects » | Food » | Royal Mulu Resort » | Mulu Trip I » | Tonsillitis » | I Need A Shower » | Sore Throat Again! » | *Cough Cough* » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

Cats - Here, There, Everywhere

I woke up yesterday to find a stupid cat giving birth to 4 kittens inside a CPU box, on the first floor. We had to carry the box out to the back door, where the cat always linger. Wouldn't want the cat to raise her children in the house.

Then, I woke up today and was told by my housemate that he found 2 more kittens in another box downstairs, dead and rotting. -_-" That explained the stench in the house for the past few days. Ewww.

I hope we don't find more kittens in the house, dead or alive. This is not a breeding ground, you dumbass cats! Sheesh...

Labels:

UPDATE LAR.

WAHAHHAAHAHAH THIS time I'm faster. PHBBBT~ >:P

Post a Comment

Walking the Life of Mine is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health